The 2024 conference venue is Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto (Old Town)!
The venue is located in the northern part of the center, close to Warsaw’s picturesque Old Town.
The programme will focus on bringing forward best practices on four topics:
✅ Competition, good for passengers?
✅ What passengers expect from the EU Parliament and the Commission?
✅ Long distance coach travel and passenger rights
✅ Multimodal Digital Mobility Services (MDMS)
The conference will be a mix of presentations, working sessions and panel discussions and you will be able to both gain new knowledge and contribute with your own.
There will be a welcome dinner on Thursday evening, Conference dinner on Friday evening and an excursion on Saturday afternoon. Details will be announced soon!!!
Register to secure your spot here!!!
Why you should attend the conference
- Take part in a unique platform focusing on improving European passenger experiences
- Reach passenger organisations and decision makers interested in the transport and travel sectors
- Develop your contacts / network
- Share your views with people who count
- Engage and connect with peers and passengers
➡ Agenda coming soon so stay tuned!