About the annual EPF Conference 2023
We are delighted to announce that the annual EPF Conference will take place in Barcelona, Spain on Friday June 2nd and Saturday June 3rd , 2023.
This year’s programme will focus on bringing forward best practices on three topics:
- Price too high or offer too bad? Are discounts and free public transport a successful strategy for passengers?
- Traveling cross-border by public transport, still a challenge?
- Why is EPF necessary?
Confirmed speakers already include MEP Dorien Rookmaker (European Conservatives and Reformists Group (ECR)), Elisabeth Kotthaus (European Commission – DG MOVE) and Jon Worth. The conference will be a mix of presentations, working sessions and panel discussions and you will be able to both gain new knowledge and contribute with your own.
Visit www.epfconference.eu for more information and to register for the conference.
Reasons why you should attend the conference
- Take part in a unique platform focusing on improving European passenger experiences
- Reach passenger organisations and decision makers interested in the transport and travel sectors
- Develop your contacts / network
- Share your views with people who count
- Engage and connect with peers and passengers
About the organisers
The European Passengers’ Federation is an association of 39 passenger organisations and organisations promoting sustainable mobility committed to improving standards on public transport and long distance international rail services in Europe. EPF acts as an advocate for passengers’ interests at European level. With its end-user focus it is committed to improving standards on public transport and achieving a seamless multimodal travel experience.
Associació per a la Promoció del Transport Públic (PTP), member of EPF, is the only association dedicated exclusively to the defense of collective public transport in Spain. For 30 years PTP has been studying and defending collective public transport, as well as rail transport of goods, thinking only in the common interest, under the principles of social equity and environmental protection.
European Passengers’ Federation
Phone: +32 (0)9 233 97 29
PTP Associació per la Promoció del Transport Públic
Phone: +34 682 65 94 83