5th INDIMO Co-creation Community Workshop: Transferability of the INDIMO tools to a wider European context – 5th October in Rome, Italy
Do you belong to one of the INDIMO target groups?
- Citizens, with a special focus on vulnerable-to-exclusion groups
- NGOs and/or associations representing people with special needs
- UX/UI designers, graphic designers and developers of digital mobility solutions
- Mobility/delivery service providers
- Operators of digital mobility services and platforms
- Policy makers/city planners working on digital mobility
If so, do not miss the chance to be part of our 5th and last INDIMO Co-creation Community Workshop – Transferability of the INDIMO tools to a wider European context on 5 October 2022, in Rome, Italy!
The INDIMO project (www.indimoproject.eu) aims to break the barriers that people face in accessing digitally interconnected transport systems while expanding the use of existing and emerging digital mobility services to users who are currently excluded due to physical, cognitive, or socio-economic barriers. The Co-creation Workshops are a series of events the INDIMO partners have been conducting with relevant stakeholders to create the INDIMO digital mobility toolbox. This toolbox will provide a framework and guidelines to transport and logistic stakeholders for the design and implementation of accessible and inclusive digital mobility systems and its related products and services.
The pilot phase 3 is now over and the pilot cities of the project have implemented the redesigned digital mobility services using the latest version of the INDIMO tools. This upcoming workshop focuses on the final stage of the project, looking in particular to the transferability assessment of the INDIMO tools.
What we expect from you as a participant is feedback as to the risks and benefits and practical recommendations to ease the application and adoption of the INDIMO tools to local contexts in European cities.
Wednesday, 5th October:
- 10.30 – 11.00 Arrival
- 11.00 – 11.20 Introduction to the event and INDIMO
- 11.20 – 12.20 Introduction to the INDIMO toolbox
- 12.20 – 13.20 Lunch
- 13.20 – 16.00 Transferability assessment activities
- 16.00 – 16.15 Coffee break
- 16.15 – 17.00 Feedback session
- 17.00 – 17.30 Conclusion and end of the event
- 18.00 – 20.00 Site visit
- 20.30 Dinner
Budget is available to cover the travel and accommodation costs of a selected number of participants. Spots are limited. A unique experience!
By joining the INDIMO Co-creation Community and participating in the workshops you can:
- Help create more inclusive and more accessible digital mobility solutions.
- Gain insights into the needs of different user groups regarding digital mobility solutions.
- Meet other stakeholders (representatives of technology suppliers, policy makers, transport service providers, research organisations, etc.).
- Be part of an amazing and welcoming community!
We would be glad if you could join the workshop and contribute to the discussion!
If you would like to participate, please register here. The deadline for registrations is 2nd September. Results of the selection process will be made available by 5th September the latest.
If you have any questions, please contact our colleagues Daniel Herrera (firstname.lastname@example.org), Andréia Lopes (ALopes@polisnetwork.eu), and Joana Leitão (email@example.com).