With a view to the next political mandate of the European Parliament and of the European Commission, the European Passengers’ Federation has identified its priorities for Union action that will help unleash the potential of the public transport sector – particularly air, bus and coach and rail.
Here are the most important goals:
- A seamless European passenger transport system
- Passengers should have access to unbiased, dynamic journey information, enabling informed choices, both when planning and making their journeys
- Passenger protection
- Administrative and political boundaries should not be a barrier to the efficiency of Europe’s passenger transport system
- More-informed decision making
- A greater focus on end-users.
Click here to download our position paper and find out more on these goals and how they could be achieved.